Friday, January 27, 2012

MY ETSY SHOP

Welcome to HansCreations! HansCreations was founded when my husband and I had to find a way to plan a creative wedding on a budget. I decided to put my artistic skills to use and make my own! I made my DIY decor. I had so much fun that I wanted to share my creativity with others. People couldn't believe I had made everything myself! I love being able to create and sell on ETSY. It is my true passion and it makes my soul happy! I feel most of my inspiration comes from my Swedish heritage. Growing up I spent all of my summer vacations in the Swedish Country side.My family had a rustic cottage where my Great -grandmother was born.The home was built in the 1800's and laid nestled on an in-let of the Baltic sea.I was always fascinated with all the antiques that filled the home.Each item had an individual story behind it.It continued into my teens where I frequently visited thrift shops in L.A. and borrowed my mom's vintage clothing and jewerly.Today it continues......I love hunting for treasures especially from Europe & incorporating that into my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment