Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chalkboards & Liquid Chalk pens

Chalkboards are a very popular item to use at weddings.Great to use as table signs Menu - Bar - Candy -Dessert Table. DIY the options are endless you can be creative in where to display them FYI on liquid chalk pens they are great to use on glass or windows & non porous materials.Here is what I learned when using them on a photo prop chalkboard I made.It wrote beautifuly and would remove with a wet cloth. I discovered once it completely dried it became permanent.I tried to erase but it left a shadow of the writing so if you want to save your chalkboard use regular chalk.If you want it to be smudge proof & permanent then use the liquid chalk pen.It will make a great  keepsake from your special occassion. 

Convo me with any questions.Check out my chalkboard items & chalk pens on HansCreations.etsy.com





No comments:

Post a Comment